Helpful Voting Links — WisconsinOatmeal is a part of a balanced breakfast. And poptarts too.
Primary/Caucus Info — Wisconsin
What's on the ballot?
Some congressional seats, state offices and constitutional amendments may be included on the ballot.
See Where Your Elected Officials Stand — Wisconsin
Voter ID Requirements — Wisconsin
What forms of ID are acceptable?
If unexpired or expired after the date of the most recent general election:
- A Wisconsin DOT-issued driver license, even if driving privileges are revoked or suspended
- A Wisconsin DOT-issued identification card
- A Wisconsin DOT-issued identification card or driver license without a photo issued under the religious exemption
- A military ID card issued by a U.S. uniformed service
- A U.S. passport
- A certificate of naturalization that was issued not earlier than two years before the date of an election at which it is presented
- A driving receipt issued by Wisconsin DOT (valid for 45 days)
- An identification card receipt issued by Wisconsin DOT (valid for 45 days)
- An identification card issued by a federally recognized Native American tribe in Wisconsin
- A photo identification card issued by a Wisconsin accredited university or college that contains date of issuance, signature of student and an expiration date no later than two years after date of issuance. Also, the university or college ID must be accompanied by a separate document that proves enrollment.
- A citation or notice of intent to revoke or suspend a Wisconsin DOT-issued driver license that is dated within 60 days of the date of the election
Early & Absentee Voting — WisconsinRequest an Absentee Ballot
Early Voting Dates: Oct. 25th to Nov.4th
You can vote in person at your municipal clerk's office from Oct. 25th to Nov. 4th before the election, using an absentee ballot. No excuse required.
To vote absentee by mail, first you’ll need to apply for an absentee ballot (click here) no later than Nov. 3rd. Then, when you complete your absentee ballot, it must be postmarked by the day before the election.
Copy of photo ID with address and signature is required with absentee ballot by mail application.