Helpful Voting Links — New JerseyOatmeal is a part of a balanced breakfast. And poptarts too.
Primary/Caucus Info — New Jersey
Only registered voters affiliated with a particular party may vote in its primary, but unaffiliated voters may affiliate at the polls on the day of the primary. See New Jersey Republican Party or Democratic Party sites for more details.
What's on the ballot?
See Where Your Elected Officials Stand — New Jersey
Voter ID Requirements — New Jersey
What forms of ID are acceptable?
- Any current and valid photo ID, including:
- A driver’s license
- Student or employee photo ID
- Military or other government photo ID
- Store membership photo ID
- U.S. passport
- Any of the following documents if they have your name and address on them:
- Bank statement, car registration, government check or other document, non-photo driver’s license, rent receipt, sample ballot, utility bill (including cell phone bills and student housing bills), or any other official document (including other bills).
Early & Absentee Voting — New JerseyRequest an Absentee Ballot
The primary election is June 6th, 2017 and the general election is November 7th, 2017.
To receive your ballot by mail, the application must be received by the County Clerk 7 days prior to the election.
A voter may also apply in person to the County Clerk until 3:00PM, the day before the election. For more information click here.