Regional coordinators oversee 5 to 8 “Team Leaders.” They organize, motivate, recruit, train, and manage individuals spread across a region of the U.S., and serve as the key liaison between HeadCount and our representatives in the field. This is primarily a phone and e-mail-oriented position, but we encourage Regional Coordinators to join us at festivals and occasionally travel to other cities to train new Team Leaders. This position requires people who are proactive, thorough and enjoy leading others.
This is considered a volunteer position, but Regional Coordinators are eligible for a yearly performance-based stipend of up to $1,000.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Strong work ethic, maturity and sense of accountability
- About 4 to 8 hours per week of availability for phone and email communication
- Being self-motivated and thorough
- Passion for voter engagement and
- Relevant leadership experience
To apply, please register as a volunteer by clicking HERE and be sure to check off that you are interested in a leadership position. In addition, email a brief cover letter and resume under the subject line “Regional Coordinator” to email@example.com.