Public Relations Interns will work with reporters, PR firms and electronic media outlets to help spread the message about voter registration and the HeadCount organization. Our PR interns get first hand experience on the front lines.
- Following up on media requests and interfacing with reporters
- Tracking media hits and outreach
- Tweeting and making Facebook posts
- Supporting HeadCount’s PR agency
- Working with artists
- Interest in PR as a career
- Some background in PR or media
- Strong organizing skills
Please reply with a cover letter and resume (as attached documents) to email@example.com with “HeadCount Intern” in the subject line.